Quebec skilled worker is one of the most demanded and popular Provincial Nominee ( PNP ) programs of Canada, which allow overseas national to live and work permanently It is suitated In Canada east central zone and well known as French speaking province and Quebec is the only largest Canadian province where French is mostly spoken. Quebec is well developed and economically strong Canada state and Consider 37thranked in the world.
Quebec is famous for their industries of aerospace, information technologies and multimedia and Many MNC Companies head quarter and giving employment to above 139000 local nationals .through their well developed business or industries.
Quebec Govt has released their development plan, which has major highlight on creating new job opertunity in Information Technology , Innovation and education sector by the end of 2017 and henceforth relaxed their immigration program and calling international worker to move permanently in Quebec province and contribute in growth of its economy by full filling the demand the labor market demand.
To be qualified as Quebec Skilled Worker
The prospective candidate will be assessed on the following factors:-
• Quebec has its Training List which is similar to the qualification demand list in Quebec and aspirant qualification should be fall under any of one Training(AOT) list of qualification and should be well recognized or equivalent to Quebec diploma leve.
• The Applicant diploma should be awarded within past 5 years before proceeding the visa application or aspirant does have training diploma than they must of minimum 1 year of experience in the highly relevant area of training .
1) Experience gain in past five year before submission of the application, experience whether part/full time paid or unpaid even internship which is basically the part of an apprenticeship, training of the diploma qualification equalent to area of training will be consider under Quebec skilled worker program.
Above 17 year older.
Should have basic functional knowledge of English CLB 5.
To claim points for French language you must required B2 level.(advanced intermediate)
1) Children younger than 22 years points will be awarded if migrate to Quebec with you..
2) If have relative in Canada and Quebec(Stay and family )
3) Job offer from any Quebec Employer.
4) Spouse adaptability and Characteristics.
5) Should have sufficient funds to support your family for the 3 months from the entry in Quebec.
Eligibility Points Criteria.
As a single applicant you should have 55points.
For the family application you must required 63 ponits overall ,on the basic of following points criteria.
|Area of Training||Maximum 28 points|
|Work Experience||Maximum 8 points|
|Age||Maximum 16 points|
|Language Proficiency||Maximum 22 points|
|Stay and family in Quebec||Maximum 8 points|
|Spouse’s Characteristics||Maximum 16 points|
|Validated Employment Offer||Maximum 10 points|
|Employability Pass mark for single applicants||42|
|Employability Pass mark for married applicants||50|
|Children||Maximum 8 points|
|Financial Self-Sufficiency||Maximum 1 point|
|Preliminary Pass mark for single applicants||49|
|Preliminary Pass mark for married applicants||57|
|Adaptability||Maximum 6 points|
|Pass mark for single applicants||55 points|
|Pass mark for married applicants||63 points|